Multimedia ⇒ Adobe After Effects 2021 v18.2.1
Adobe After Effects is a popular program for editing video and dynamic images, creating compositions, various effects, and animations, which can be downloaded for free at diakov.net. Most often it is used for video processing (post-production), creating music videos, commercials, animation, titles, as well as many other elements that require digital video effects.
- Team Projects is a new collaboration service that is part of Adobe Anywhere technology that allows editors to easily collaborate while editing in real-time. With Team Projects, editors and motion graphics artists can work simultaneously on collaborative projects in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and Adobe Prelude CC without the need for additional hardware. Team project data is securely stored in the cloud, and media referenced in the project is stored in local source files or shared proxies with easy access. Team Projects also include special collaboration features such as version control and smart conflict resolution.
- New 3D composition renderer: CINEMA 4D. This release of After Effects includes a new 3D renderer that leverages the Maxon Cinema 4D rendering technology. Now you can quickly create 3D text and logos without the use of special equipment, bend planes, and extrude 3D text and shapes directly on the timeline. Simplified workflow with 3D objects allows you to easily control quality and rendering settings with a single slider, using the same camera, lighting, and text animation tools.
- Productivity increase. Building on the new high-performance architecture introduced in the latest release, the new release delivers faster, smarter GPU processing to improve performance and some internal features that speed up operations. Most video content can now be played in real-time before applying effects, without waiting for caching to take place.
- More GPU-accelerated effects. Performance improvements in this release include more GPU-accelerated effects. The following effects are now GPU accelerated: Brightness & Contrast, Edge Selection, Hue / Saturation, Mosaic, Glow, Tint, and Invert.
- Improved workflow for interactive text templates. Currently, you can only share Live Text templates with Premiere Pro users by providing a complete project file with associated assets. In this release, you can save a composition along with its assets in a single, easy-to-share file format that contains everything your editor needs. Simply save your composition as a text template using the Composition> Export As Text Template menu item and the editor can work with the template and assets in Premiere Pro.
- Character Animator scenes in After Effects using Dynamic Link. You can now open Character Animator scenes directly in After Effects or Premiere Pro and maintain an active connection to the original scene in Character Animator using Adobe Dynamic Link. Scene changes made in Character Animator are automatically reflected when switching to After Effects or Premiere Pro.
- Seamless integration of TypeKit fonts. If you use TypeKit fonts in composition and share the project with collaborators, any fonts that are not installed on their computer are automatically synced when the file is opened.
- New project from a template. You can now create a template with your own preferred project settings, such as color management and folder structure, and use it as the basis for all new projects. This is especially useful when collaborating with other users and freelancers, as you can make changes to the template and sync changes using Creative Cloud.
- Freeze frame at the last frame. You can now freeze the last frame of the layer to the end of the composition by using the Freeze On Last Frame command in the Layer> Time menu. After Effects sets time remapping keyframes on a layer and extends the duration of the layer until the end of the composition.
- Sets the marker duration by dragging. Set the duration of the composition or layer marker by dragging the marker out point in the Timeline panel. Marker icons are now split into two halves to clearly indicate the in point and out point of the marker. Dragging the marker in point changes the marker time, and dragging the marker out point changes the marker duration.
- Built-in export of QuickTime files created using the Avid DNxHD / HR codec. With After Effects CC 2017, you can export QuickTime files created using the Avid DNxHD and Avid DNxHR codecs, without the Avid Codec Pack, and without using QuickTime 7 on Windows or the Adobe QT32 Server process on macOS. In the QuickTime Options dialog box (click the Format Options button in the Output Module dialog box), you can change the DNxHD and DNxHR settings. You can choose between DNxHD or DNxHR flavors (HQX, HQ, SQ, etc.) and enable alpha encoding.
Date and time values in output filename patterns. Name and location templates for output modules can now be customized using date and time tokens. The new Song Name and Date / Time preset helps you add the date and time in the format Y-M-D_H-M to the song name.
• The original distribution kit with compressed components, due to which it was possible to reduce the size of the installers.
OS: Windows 10 64-bit Download Adobe After Effects 2021 v18.2.1 (2.23 GB):