Adobe Photoshop 2020 v21.2.5
Adobe Photoshop 2020– a new version of the program for processing raster graphics. Many graphic formats are supported. Adobe Photoshop allows you to both create new images and edit them. Photoshop is used to create photorealistic images, to work with color scanned images, for retouching, color correction, collage, the transformation of graphics, color separation, etc. Adobe Photoshop has all the methods of working with bit images, while it has the ability to work with layers and uses paths. The program, which can be downloaded for free at diakov.net, is the undisputed leader among professional graphic editors due to its widest possibilities, high efficiency, and speed of work. Adobe Photoshop provides all the necessary tools for correction, editing,
Features of Adobe Photoshop 2020:
- Modify resources once and update them in all projects using the linked resources feature. You can now link assets to Creative Cloud Libraries, and after making changes to an asset, team members can choose whether to update them in Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign projects.
- Artboards to improve design efficiency. Ideal for responsive designs across multiple screens, artboards let you create multiple layouts of varying sizes, place them in a single document, and view them all at once. Copy and move content between artboards, export them one or more at a time.
- Find the vector or raster image you need quickly. The new Adobe Stock store lets you find, license, and manage royalty-free images and videos from within Photoshop CC. Choose from 40 million assets, save them to Creative Cloud Libraries and use in your projects.
- Convenient and optimized environment for designers. A handy new Photoshop CC tool, Design Space (Preview), supports a special mode with new interactions and features that eliminate unnecessary mouse movements and make it easier for designers to work on mobile apps and websites.
- Faster and easier image export. Redesigned exporters let you export a single layer, artboard, or entire document with one click. In addition, you can use more efficient compression, advanced preview options, including stage size, and additional functionality when retrieving an asset. Improved save function for web browsing.
- Add additional layer styles to create the desired effect. You can easily add up to 10 instances of selected layer styles – including drop shadow, gradient overlays, color overlays, inner shadows, and strokes – to a layer or group of layers, and change any style at any time. You no longer need to rasterize effects or overlays in different layer groups.
- Rest assured that your Photoshop projects will look great on iOS devices. Precisely preview your mobile app or web design with real-time feedback in the context of the desired iOS device. Adobe Preview CC is an optional iOS app that lets you connect devices to Photoshop via USB or Wi-Fi and preview projects as you work on them.
- Achieve realistic blurs with noise overlays. Add monochromatic and color noises to the blur filter library as close as possible to the original image, and get rid of streaks in viewing and printing.
- Recover images and apply patches to them much faster than before. Improve the performance of the Healing Brush (including the Spot Brush) and the Patch tool with the Mercury Graphics Engine. The results of the Healing Brush are displayed in real-time, and the effects of the Spot Healing Brush and the Patch tool are displayed up to 120 times faster than in CS6.
- The Glyphs panel provides easy access to glyphs from all projects. The Glyphs panel in the new Photoshop CC, similar to the corresponding panels in Illustrator CC and InDesign CC, lets you view the glyphs available for the font you’re using, see alternatives to the selected glyph, and access frequently used glyphs.
- Precise control of movement and expansion of objects. Improved content-aware move and expand operations allow you to accurately scale and rotate floating objects or expandable regions. Precisely set the end position of the object in accordance with the scale and position of the image using the Transform on Drop function.
- Better panoramas with automatic content-aware fill. Content-Aware Auto Fill lets you fill the corners of a panorama from multiple images by simply clicking one checkbox.
- The better picture quality on HiDPI displays on Windows. Photoshop CC for Windows now supports the HiDPI screen format, increasing the quality and resolution when viewing images. In previous versions, HiDPI support was implemented in preview. It now turns on automatically when the application detects a HiDPI screen.
- Simplification of complex 3D models. Easily downsample 3D models to improve Photoshop performance and the ability to use your 3D assets on tablets, smartphones, and other devices.
- Automatic creation of relief maps from images. Automatically generate more accurate relief and standard maps from photo textures. In addition, you can control the height and depth of relief created from relief maps when you add this surface to 3D models.
- Easy 3D printing. Create ready-to-use 3D printing files in PDF and SVX formats and submit print jobs directly from Photoshop CC to the 3D Hubs network, giving you easy access to local 3D printing service providers.
- And much more. As well as improved behavior when moving layers, reduced power consumption by up to 80% during downtime, updated pricing information for 3D printing service providers, and more.
Type: installation | unpacking (punsh).
• The installer includes all 27 localizations, which makes it possible to change the interface language without reinstalling the program.
OS: Windows 10 64bit Download Adobe Photoshop 2020 v21.2.5 (1.92 GB):