Multimedia ⇒ Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 v15.2
Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 is a professional non-linear video editing software. The app provides high-quality video editing of 4K x 4K resolution and higher, with 32-bit color, in both RGB and YUV color space. Editing audio samples, support for VST audio plug-ins (plug-in), and soundtracks 5.1 surrounds. The Premiere Pro plug-in architecture allows you to import and export QuickTime or DirectShow container materials, and supports a wide variety of video and audio formats from macOS and Windows.
Features of Adobe Premiere Pro:
- Convenience of collaboration with group projects. Group projects allow multiple users to simultaneously execute projects in the video editor in real-time. Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and Prelude CC support built-in version control, conflict resolution, and activity tracking so that project participants can collaborate no matter where they are. These features are now available in Creative Cloud for teams and organizations.
- Improved subtitles. New captioning capabilities allow you to quickly perform text manipulations, change the duration and position of the text, and create visible and disabled subtitles.
- Lumetri Color improvements. New color picker options let you instantly select secondary HSL colors, work with HDR10 files, and take advantage of improved color space metadata support.
- Faster operation of the Dynamic Link function. Acceleration eliminates intermediate rendering and provides higher frame rates for playback.
- Automatic recognition in virtual reality mode. Premiere Pro automatically recognizes the VR video format (monoscopic, stereoscopic left / right, or stereoscopic top / bottom) and applies the appropriate options.
- Publishing to Behance. Publish videos directly to your Behance portfolio – no longer need to export or upload videos separately.
- Dynamic Link with Character Animator support. This feature eliminates intermediate rendering and improves performance when working with integrated Character Animator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
- Improved templates for interactive text. The new file format allows you to share Live Text templates between Premiere Pro and After Effects. This does not require a separate After Effects license.
- New starting interface. In the new launch window, novice users will see an overview of the application’s features, sample video processing and tutorials to quickly create a project from a template.
- Synchronization of Typekit fonts. You no longer have to manually add missing fonts when working with interactive text templates. Fonts are automatically synced and updated from Typekit.
- Sound Effects Audition. New sound effects work in real time and provide high quality and fidelity audio.
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts. Quick visual search, change and create keyboard shortcuts.
- Simplified media addition. For convenient file management, you can combine multiple captured clips into one file.
- Improved performance. Get even faster with support for Apple Metal and other GPU features, including Offset.
- Import of additional native formats. Premiere Pro now supports even more formats, including QT DNxHD / DNxHR native export and RED Helium.
• Original distributions with compressed components, due to which it was possible to reduce the size of the installers.
OS: Windows 10 64bit Download Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 v15.2 (1.64 GB):