Luxion KeyShot Pro 10.1.80
Luxion KeyShot Pro 10 is a tool for interactive visualization of 3D scenes and models that allows you to get results in real-time and, according to the developers, is a digital camera for 3D models.
This is one of the first renders with which even beginners can create photo-realistic images, 3D models in a matter of seconds, design three-dimensional scenes so that they look like a real photograph and not a 3D model.
• The program can work as a standalone application, or as an add-on (plugin), with the following formats: OBJ, Autodesk Alias Maya, FBX, 3DS, Rhinoceros Plugin, SketchUp, SolidWorks, Pro / ENGINEER Plugin, ALIAS, JT.
• Given the use of global illumination and materials based on real physical parameters, the resulting images are photographic quality.
• You get the result in real-time.
• KeyShot Pro supports many proprietary file formats, including Pro / ENGINEER, SolidWorks, Rhino, SketchUp, Obj, IGES and STEP, and others.
• Controllable processor that runs on any modern PC;
• Using the “Unbiased Sampling Technique”, which calculates mathematically correct results;
• Using scientifically accurate materials;
• Multi-core photon projection (Photon Mapping);
• Adaptive material sampling and the use of a dynamic light core (Dynamic Light Core), allowing you to see the results during changes.
• KeyShot Pro uses a physically correct and proven CIE rendering engine with many innovations.
• The program does not require any special skills.
• KeyShot allows you to see the results immediately when you make any changes.
• KeyShot is a great tool for anyone involved with 3D data: artists, engineers, photographers. The only limitation is your creativity. Realtime ray tracing features
• Interactive WYSIWYG raytracing
• Photon mapping
• HDRI lighting
• Global illumination
• Ambient occlusion
• Final gathering
• Environment shadow casting
• Self and inter-object shadow casting
• Environment reflections
• Inter-object light bouncing
• ALIAS 2015 and prior
• AutoCAD (DWG / DXF)
• CATIA v5
• PTC Creo 2.0 and prior
• Inventor 2015 and prior
• NX 8.5 and prior
• Pro / ENGINEER Wildfire 2 – 5
• Rhinoceros 5 and prior
• SketchUp 2015 and prior
• Solid Edge ST5 and prior
• SolidWorks 2015 and prior
• Maya 2015 and prior
• STEP AP203 / 214