NADRA introduces its new and improved mobile application with the following key services: · Locates the nearest NADRA’s office/center and displays its complete
You can also filter the NADRA center that suits you on the basis of the center type (ordinary / executive) and operating hours. The application
- First of all, open your text message window.
- Now type in your desired CNIC number (a unique 13-digit long number) and send it to 8300.
- You will get an instant reply on your screen. …
- The details you’ll get will be CNIC’s owner address and zonal information of their registered CNIC.
Access the Pak Identity portal.
After opening the above-given website link, you need to click on “Check Status“.
- Now enter Form No. / Receipt No. / CNIC number in the given field.
- After that, select the card type (NICOP or POC)
- In the next step, enter the captcha code in the given area.
- Verify your Family TreeIf you want to check the family tree your CNIC has been registered with or your place in it, simply send a text message to 8008 along with the CNIC number(with/without dashes). You’ll soon receive a reply with all the registered names of the family.
Through an aggressive communication campaign, citizens will be informed that they can send an SMS on 8171 or they can visit Ehsaas Emergency Cash web-portal to check their eligibility status. The portal can be accessed here.PM inaugurated the initiative by texting his CNIC number to 8171.View and explore your family tree in three simple steps.
- Take a Look. Go to FamilySearch.org/tree and sign in. …
- Add More. If you have less than 3 generations, go to FamilySearch.org/ﬁrst-run to ﬁll things in.
- Search and Link. Click on an ancestor’s name in the Family Tree, then on Person
Dial *336# and then type 1. You will receive details about your registered number. Telenor customers can send a blank message to 7751 if they want to check their CNIC number.
It is a unique ID number or code assigned to a package or parcel. The tracking number is typically printed on the shipping label as a bar code that can be scanned by anyone with a bar code reader or smartphone.Apply In-Person
- In order to apply for a Family member certificate in Karnataka, the applicant has to go to the respective Taluk, Nadakacheri office in whose jurisdiction the candidate usually resides. …
- Submit a written application form along with required documents to the authority.
Visit id.nadra.gov.pk to get started! The fuss of obtaining CNIC has been curtailed greatly with the NADRA’s online service. If you have lost your CNIC and want to avoid squandering your time in long queues, you can visit the online website to reprint your CNIC.